Guest Speaker: Jesse Rothstein, Associate Professor of Public Policy and Economics at the University of California, Berkeley
Lecture Title: ”Teacher Quality Policy When Supply Matters“
- Staiger, Douglas O. and Jonah E. Rockoff. (2010). Searching for effective teachers with imperfect information. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 24 (3), 97–118.
- Taylor, Eric S. and John H. Tyler. (forthcoming). The Effect of Evaluation on Teacher Performance. American Economic Review
- Lazear, Edward. (2003). Teacher incentives. Swedish Economic Policy Review, 10(2), 179–214.
- Hess, Rick. (September 2010). “Missing the POINT: Tomorrow’s big merit pay study will tell us…nothing.” Education Week: Rick Hess Straight Up [blog].
- Campbell, Donald T., “Assessing the impact of planned social change,” Evaluation and Program Planning, 1979, 2, 67–90.