Date: October 17, 2014
Speaker: Raegen Miller, Vice President, Research Partnerships at Teach for America
Lecture Title: TFA’s Disposition Toward External Research
- Monica Higgins, F. Hess, J. Weiner, and W. Robison. “Creating a Corps of Change Agents”. Education Next. Vol. 11, No. 3.
- June Kronholz. “Still Teaching for America”. Education Next, Vol. 13, No. 3.
- Julian Vasquez Heilig & Su Jin Jez. “Teach for America: A Return to the Evidence”. National Education Policy Center, January 2014.
- Michael Zuckerman. “Is Teach for America Good for America?” Harvard Magazine. December 18, 2013.
- Michael Hansen, B. Backes, V. Brady, & Z. Xu. “Examining Spillover Effects from Teach for America Corps Members in Miami-Dade County Public Schools”. Calder Center Working Paper 113.